[Libwebsockets] Unable to spill ext ... with no extensions active

Gregory Junker ggjunker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 01:43:34 CEST 2013

Why would I see this in the debug output

[1365637100:7889] ERR: Unable to spill ext 1722426 vs 32768

if I have disabled all extensions by settings lws_context_creation_info to
0?

The only place I can find that string in the code is in a function that
deals with extensions. Am I doing something wrong in my setup?

I don't want to define LWS_NO_EXTENSIONS as I want to enable/disable
compression on both the server (via command-line opt) and client side (via
vetoing extensions).

Thanks
Greg