[Libwebsockets] cmake .. - error --- linux system

Dinesh Guleria din.gulu.er at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 17:26:25 CEST 2013

one more problem .. how to set -ldl before linking -- openssl library -----
i have edited the error which i am getting ? -- libcrypto need ldl

I am able to install openssl & cmake can find it but now error comes at
time of make :-----
Please suggest how to resolve it ?

-------------------------------------------------- error
-----------------------------
 make
[ 41%] Built target websockets
Linking C executable bin/libwebsockets-test-client
/usr/local/lib/libcrypto.a(dso_dlfcn.o): In function `dlfcn_globallookup':
dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0x10): undefined reference to `dlopen'
dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0x24): undefined reference to `dlsym'
dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0x30): undefined reference to `dlclose'
/usr/local/lib/libcrypto.a(dso_dlfcn.o): In function `dlfcn_bind_func':
dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0x2f4): undefined reference to `dlsym'
dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0x394): undefined reference to `dlerror'
/usr/local/lib/libcrypto.a(dso_dlfcn.o): In function `dlfcn_bind_var':
dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0x41c): undefined reference to `dlsym'
dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0x4b4): undefined reference to `dlerror'
/usr/local/lib/libcrypto.a(dso_dlfcn.o): In function `dlfcn_load':
dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0x50c): undefined reference to `dlopen'
dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0x56c): undefined reference to `dlclose'
dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0x594): undefined reference to `dlerror'
/usr/local/lib/libcrypto.a(dso_dlfcn.o): In function `dlfcn_pathbyaddr':
dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0x60c): undefined reference to `dladdr'
dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0x660): undefined reference to `dlerror'
/usr/local/lib/libcrypto.a(dso_dlfcn.o): In function `dlfcn_unload':
dso_dlfcn.c:(.text+0x6b8): undefined reference to `dlclose'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [bin/libwebsockets-test-client] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/test-client.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2