[Libwebsockets] [libwebsockets] Support for HTTP POST. Use lws_body_copy() to retrieve the body from the... (#33)

"Andy Green (林安廸)" andy at warmcat.com
Sun Dec 8 14:30:19 CET 2013

On 02/12/13 01:34, the mail apparently from pystub included:
> I would like to suggest to make the HTTP protocol rx buffer nonzero in
> the example
> (https://github.com/warmcat/libwebsockets/blob/master/test-server/test-server.c#L685).
> It's doccumented, but I was pulling my hairs for a few hours until I
> read the changelog line-by-line. Also, currently any POST to the
> libwebsockets-test-server crashes it.

Yes sorry... I added a patch to interpret 0 as the default buffer size,
which is what I had fallen into expecting already.

http://git.libwebsockets.org/cgi-bin/cgit/libwebsockets/commit/?id=ca1533854552f073ce38172793c98772c88023e9

The short push payload I tested it with didn't crash it since it didn't
use the malloc() allocation.

Thanks a lot for the report.