[Libwebsockets] [libwebsockets] About post file in a request (#36)

"Andy Green (林安廸)" andy at warmcat.com
Tue Dec 10 14:59:02 CET 2013

On 10/12/13 12:54, the mail apparently from bluebluesky included:
> Dear warmcat,
>
> I am working on sending a file with post request and find i have to
> parse the multipart http body myself and then record file, so is it
> possible libwebsocket realize this parse function?
> This shouldn't be an issue, but i have no other way to submit, sorry.

Let me have a think about this... POST was a bit of a slippery slope in
terms of bloat considering it's specifically a websockets library.

It might be time to start a new small library which provides lws-style
http handling APIs in a tight way without bloating lws itself.  Or, just
protect it with a config option.

BTW there's a mailing list here