[Libwebsockets] [libwebsockets] lwsts[2821]: choked before able to send whole file (post) (#35)

"Andy Green (林安廸)" andy at warmcat.com
Mon Dec 9 02:27:45 CET 2013

On 09/12/13 09:23, the mail apparently from bluebluesky included:
> Dear warmcat,
>
> Thanks for your feedback :-)
> I made and ran the libwebsocket-test-server on ubuntu 10.04, and then if
> i browsed the test.html with ubuntu mozilla ,it's ok, but if i browsed
> the test.html with window firefox, i got this critical error.

I've seen the same behaviiour myself after a report saying it's broken
on ARM and working on Intel.

With the same Chrome I can get the problem on ARM but not on my laptop.

Maybe it's to do with server speed.... I am planning on looking into it
in the next hours.

-Andy