[Libwebsockets] Fwd: [libwebsockets] #51: Auto-SSL

"Andy Green (林安廸)" andy at warmcat.com
Tue Dec 10 14:07:48 CET 2013

On 10/12/13 02:04, the mail apparently from James Devine included:
> I'm looking for the TLS content-types for a Handshake 0x16
> and ChangeCipherSpec Record 0x14, I just chose ascii 32 because it is
> the first readable ascii character above these (space).

I think the main problem with this is people who care about SSL, perhaps
with client-side certs, can find their security completely undermined by
default.

I like the idea of port 80 http connections getting an automatic
redirect to https:// on 443.  But that's something different from this
patch.

-Andy