[Libwebsockets] How can i send array strings to browser on all websockets

"Andy Green (林安廸)" andy at warmcat.com
Tue Dec 31 12:43:04 CET 2013

On 31/12/13 19:38, the mail apparently from satya gowtham kudupudi included:
> I got array of strings and std::list of websockets(I'm pushing back the
> libwebsocket* to a std::list up on new connection). I need to send each
> string in the array to all websockets in the list.

Unless you have been very careful about it (managing it by the
ESTABLISHED and CLOSED callbacks) you shouldn't have a list of
websockets outside the library.

> calling
> libwebsocket_callback_on_writable(context, wsi) in a loop is giving
> segmentation fault

There's an api

libwebsocket_callback_on_writable_all_protocol( const struct
libwebsocket_protocols *protocol);

Everybody who is connected using the protocol given gets a callback when
they're writeable.

> someone should help me here. I can't find any other documentation other
> than README's and examples in the library.

There's a lot of info in libwebsockets.h.  And that's the place where
all the user apis are found too.

-Andy