[Libwebsockets] CMake project for Libwebsockets and more

FNA aqiruse at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 18:26:16 CET 2013

I have ubuntu, Netbeans on Ubuntu and Windows, as well as VS 2008, 2010. If
I can get a copy of the sources, I can check it to make sure it compiles as
soon as I have a chance. I have a version of chrome26 sources I dl'd from
the site that compiles and seems to work with my VS2008 since that is what
I use mainly. Had to add afew tags like to the syslog stuff since my
compiler does not have that, and add the Windows version of non-blocking
sockets using #ifdef's. Just minor changes like that, but I have the
chrome26 compiling in VS 2008.I excluded the deamon.c from the project in
VS 2008. Now I just need to figure out if the error is in my html test page
or in something i did to the library. Working on that. I have basic cmake
files but have not finished them yet. Can test the compilation part if i
can get the cmake files.

--
--A programmer started to cuss
--Because getting to sleep was a fuss