[Libwebsockets] CMake project for Libwebsockets and more

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Wed Feb 6 23:44:18 CET 2013

Hi -

Joakim's cmake stuff is meant to replace needing to provide vs project files... that's good because there's no single project file we can provide that works on all the vs versions out there.

Iirc back in the day when I used vs, you can probably make a stub project file that wraps an "external makefile".

At any rate Joakim seems to have a complete cmake solution already (which is on the libwebsockets.org git now).  You should probably capture your changes, ignoring cmake, and apply them again to the latest git.  Then you can switch to Joakim's cmake solution.

-Andy