[Libwebsockets] CMake project for Libwebsockets and more

"Andy Green (林安廸)" andy at warmcat.com
Thu Feb 7 14:21:06 CET 2013

On 07/02/13 20:14, the mail apparently from Joakim Söderberg included:
> Hello again,
>
> I've now added CMake instructions to the README as well. (Same repos and
> branch)

Thanks I added it.

I add autotools support for the same and confirmed it's working on
current CyaSSL

http://git.libwebsockets.org/cgi-bin/cgit/libwebsockets/commit/?id=23c5f2ecd00183b7a6a833f45b906548b08e6b66

I dunno if this breaks your Cmake CyaSSL scheme... it should be enough
now to just define USE_CYASSL along with LWS_OPENSSL_SUPPORT, without
giving directories, ie, assuming CyaSSL is installed in the normal place.

I added some stuff I worked on during a flight yesterday... if you do
anything with headers, this is worth being aware of

http://git.libwebsockets.org/cgi-bin/cgit/libwebsockets/commit/?id=a2b3a36e44f0d60cf2a52c9ecc16e14369e3ce26

-Andy