[Libwebsockets] soname in CMake

Joakim Söderberg joakim.soderberg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 17:31:23 CET 2013

Hello Andy!

I've added the change you requested. And since setting the soname kind of
only makes sense when compiling the shared version of the library, I also
added support for building that in the CMake project on both Windows and
unix (previous version was static only).

Tested on Windows, Linux (debian) and OSX.

git://github.com/JoakimSoderberg/libwebsockets.git
branch cmake-version-info

/Joakim