[Libwebsockets] "Split" HTTP Responses

Drew Noakes drew at drewnoakes.com
Thu Feb 14 15:29:37 CET 2013

I too would be interested in an example that shows how to formulate a
non-file response to a web request through libwebsockets. My use case is
similar -- I'd like a client to be able to request a static dump of some
data, probably as a JSON document. This would be composed dynamically in
the same process as my libwebsockets server.

Drew.