[Libwebsockets] something broke since my last git pull (some hours ago)

Edwin van den Oetelaar oetelaar.automatisering at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 07:58:47 CET 2013

Hello Andy,
I guess it is something on my system that has gone wrong.
I compiled your test-server on a different machine and it behaves differently.
Good thing we have git, (and mercurial and svn) to track all the changes.
I will let you know how I messed up my system.
My first guess is mixing autoconf with cmake build process.
On my system the cmake build will not work as documented, it will not
build inside a 'build' directory just inside the 'root'.
Thanks for your support,
Edwin van den Oetelaar.