[Libwebsockets] something broke since my last git pull (some hours ago)

"Andy Green (林安廸)" andy at warmcat.com
Mon Feb 18 10:09:29 CET 2013

On 18/02/13 17:06, the mail apparently from Edwin van den Oetelaar included:
> confirmed : Patch fixes the problem.

Good!

> As for the other strange stuff, I think it might be related to my setup.
> The cmake stuff does not work as expected on my machine however (could
> be version of cmake too old?)
> My machine has the 'package' installed (Ubuntu Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS)
> which is version 2.8.0 and the current version is already at 2.8.10.2.

I would have thought it would be enough.

Can you list out what you're doing with CMake commands and what's
happening with it?  I'll try the same assuming it doesn't need any big
prerequisites.  Maybe Joakim will notice something too.

-Andy