[Libwebsockets] something broke since my last git pull (some hours ago)

Edwin van den Oetelaar oetelaar.automatisering at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 11:04:33 CET 2013

Some system info ;
cmake --help
cmake version 2.8.0

cat /etc/issue
Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS \n \l

gcc version 4.4.3 (Ubuntu 4.4.3-4ubuntu5.1)
Target: x86_64-linux-gnu

git version 1.7.1
my shell is /bin/bash (4.1.5)

first thing that breaks is this

rm -rf build
mkdir build ; cd build ; cmake ../

CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:18 (find_package):
  Could not find module FindGit.cmake or a configuration file for package
  Git.

  Adjust CMAKE_MODULE_PATH to find FindGit.cmake or set Git_DIR to the
  directory containing a CMake configuration file for Git.  The file will
  have one of the following names:

    GitConfig.cmake
    git-config.cmake

ZLib include dirs: /usr/include
ZLib libraries: /usr/lib/libz.so
Compiling with SSL support
-- Found OpenSSL: /usr/lib/libssl.so;/usr/lib/libcrypto.so
OpenSSL include dir: /usr/include
OpenSSL libraries: /usr/lib/libssl.so;/usr/lib/libcrypto.so
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to:
/home/oetelaar/workspace_websockets/libwebsockets