[Libwebsockets] something broke since my last git pull (some hours ago)

"Andy Green (林安廸)" andy at warmcat.com
Mon Feb 18 11:38:34 CET 2013

On 18/02/13 18:04, the mail apparently from Edwin van den Oetelaar included:
> Some system info ;
> cmake --help
> cmake version 2.8.0
>
> cat /etc/issue
> Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS \n \l
>
> gcc version 4.4.3 (Ubuntu 4.4.3-4ubuntu5.1)
> Target: x86_64-linux-gnu
>
> git version 1.7.1
> my shell is /bin/bash (4.1.5)
>

> first thing that breaks is this
>
> rm -rf build
> mkdir build ; cd build ; cmake ../
>
> CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:18 (find_package):
>    Could not find module FindGit.cmake or a configuration file for package
>    Git.
>
>    Adjust CMAKE_MODULE_PATH to find FindGit.cmake or set Git_DIR to the
>    directory containing a CMake configuration file for Git.  The file will
>    have one of the following names:
>
>      GitConfig.cmake
>      git-config.cmake

I'm not sure that represents a real problem since it's a warning, but I
added a cmake/FindGit.cmake I got from a BSD-licensed project anyway and
pushed that.

After that it seemed to build well for me.

I can see the pieces nicely in ./build/bin and ./build/lib but as I
noted before I couldn't see any mention of the pngs and so on.  There is
a cmake_install.cmake that refers to a manifest but I didn't see that
either.

However, it seems it's basically workable.

-Andy