[Libwebsockets] Complilation aventures with i686-w64-mingw32 on Windows 7 (64bit)

"Andy Green (林安廸)" andy at warmcat.com
Thu Feb 28 02:31:17 CET 2013

On 28/02/13 02:14, the mail apparently from Arokux B. included:
> Hi,
>
> here are the problems that I found while compiling libwebsockets with
> CMake using as a generator MinGW Makefiles.

Thanks for the report... I'm encouraged it's almost workable already.

I hopefully patched around the first two...

http://git.libwebsockets.org/cgi-bin/cgit/libwebsockets/commit/?id=e5ae9a95fb2c95b7df47f2a43d58225e667a8ada

http://git.libwebsockets.org/cgi-bin/cgit/libwebsockets/commit/?id=897fec3a890515f2766b9e6735222dbba9ae9f41

> 3. If CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX is specified the
> win32port\win32helpers\{gettimeofday.h,websock-w32.h} are not copied
> and hence not found because these are included from libwebsockets.h
> and it is now at different location.

...but I didn't really understand this one yet... is it that you just
need to add -I${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/something to the compile?  Or
something else is needed?

-Andy