[Libwebsockets] LibWebSockets Error when compiling for VS 2008

"Andy Green (林安廸)" andy at warmcat.com
Sat Jan 19 06:40:02 CET 2013

On 19/01/13 13:20, the mail apparently from FNA included:

(Can I ask you to sign up to this mailing list

and we can continue there where other interested parties might chip in...)

> Dear Andy Green,
>
> I just downloaded the updated version of LibWebSockets for Chrome 25.
> When I try to compile it wil VS 2008 as a library I have a few errors. I
> was not able to get the included version of zlib to compile at all in VS
> 2008, so i decided to use the version from a previous install of
> libwebsockets that i had. Anyways, I am attaching the changes I made to
> private-libwebockets.h file. There were not many changes that needed to
> occur, but a few and then it compiles fine with the previous version of
> zlib.

OK.  I'm very glad you sent me your changes, because I am not testing at
all on Windows.  I expected it's not far off correct since it has been
correct in the last weeks.

> Here is the file as I have it. You will notice that i added some #if
> #else #endif to the file for just a few headers. I Am also attaching the
> file in source code format to make it easier.

I'm grateful for the file however it's coming, but can you let me know
what the original version was?  Either a copy of the original file
itself or your git HEAD that you cloned before your changes, the output of

git log --oneline -n 1

will be fine

Thanks

-Andy