[Libwebsockets] v1.1 release

"Andy Green (林安廸)" andy at warmcat.com
Thu Jan 31 04:12:58 CET 2013

Hi -

I pushed a version / soname bump patch, to 1.1 and soname 2.0.0.

http://git.libwebsockets.org/cgi-bin/cgit/libwebsockets/commit/?id=2da89dccb010d06d91232bc39cd5741924174e92

I found a page from libtool with rules on how to bump the soname

http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/manual/html_node/Updating-version-info.html

which is why it differs from the version number now.  I also added a
detailed changelog since the 1.0 tag

http://git.libwebsockets.org/cgi-bin/cgit/libwebsockets/commit/?id=a35c86f115bfb7377700f3391352682f6f3fc870

along with some other small cleanups, and confirmed it's building
without complaints and working here with the common configure options on
x86_64 Linux.

I'll wait a bit and see if anyone else can find any trouble, if not I
will tag this as "v1.1-chrome25-firefox17" tonight or tomorrow.

If it's known to work on any other browsers let me know the browser and
version and I'll add it to the tag.

Thanks,