[Libwebsockets] Website Link

"Andy Green (林安廸)" andy at warmcat.com
Sun Jan 13 11:29:12 CET 2013

On 13/01/13 18:13, the mail apparently from Jack Mitchell included:

Hi -

> First off, can I thank Andy for doing a fantastic job of coding
> libwebsockets and kudos to all the past and current contributors.

Thanks for the kind words.

> I just noticed one thing while reading the blog post annoucning the new
> libwebsockets.org website. The link to libwebsockets.org has a typo in
> the HREF, it actually points to ilbwebsockets.org.

Ah thanks for letting me know, it's fixed.

> Thanks again and I'm hoping to see this library flourish and get the
> attention it deserves in 2013, as more people learn the benefits of
> websockets and the speed it can bring when coupled with a tightly
> integrated application.

Yes I think there are quite a few embedded realtime applications that
could really leverage websockets in terms of solving their embedded UI
problems that way.