[Libwebsockets] http server: LWS_CALLBACK_ESTABLISHED & LWS_CALLBACK_CLOSED

Niall Davidson nialltdavidson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 14:36:00 CEST 2013

Hi,

Are there any plans to implement these callbacks when using the
HTTP(S) protocol component? Or any specific reason why they're not
being used?

The reason I ask is that I am operating lws in a threaded app and I'm
making async calls to a db to retrieve info, trying to keep track of
whether or not an http socket has disappeared when an async call
returns seems to be all but impossible given the current
implementation. Having LWS_CALLBACK_ESTABLISHED & LWS_CALLBACK_CLOSED
would be useful to allow me to properly determine when a problem has
occurred.

Regards,

Niall Davidson