[Libwebsockets] a bug?

"Andy Green (林安廸)" andy at warmcat.com
Mon Mar 11 13:42:08 CET 2013

On 11/03/13 11:49, the mail apparently from klervi - Alex Rhatushnyak
included:
> Hi Andy!
> I tested libwebsockets-b2637a3978b1eae784b898ea4170002ab2614a97.tar.gz
> <http://git.libwebsockets.org/cgi-bin/cgit/libwebsockets/snapshot/libwebsockets-b2637a3978b1eae784b898ea4170002ab2614a97.tar.gz>
> *
> *
> *test-client -u* doesn't cause segmentation fault in test-server
>   (client is killed, as far as I can see, for trying to flood the server)

Hm that isn't what's intended, stuff the server can't cope with should
be "backpressured" into something the server can cope with by the rx
flow control stuff not reading from the socket.  At least that's the idea.

> But when test-client is run without '-u',
> either seg.fault occurs after less than 50 seconds (more often less than
> 20 seconds),
> or the server stops receiving, it only sends data, while the client only
> receives data.

It sound like a real problem, unfortunately due to workload it will have
to wait for the weekend before I can look properly at it.