[Libwebsockets] a bug?

"Andy Green (林安廸)" andy at warmcat.com
Sun Mar 17 06:31:34 CET 2013

On 17/03/13 13:21, the mail apparently from klervi - Alex Rhatushnyak
included:
> Hi Andy!
> I tested libwebsockets-b55451c6d20dd64c62594a91af3297a8934b0ec4.tar.gz
> <http://git.libwebsockets.org/cgi-bin/cgit/libwebsockets/snapshot/libwebsockets-b55451c6d20dd64c62594a91af3297a8934b0ec4.tar.gz>
> Got no problems without '-u',
> with '-u' the client is killed after ~5 seconds.
> But there's no seg.fault, that's a good news.

Thanks for testing... at least one nasty thing that made the segfault
was definitely nailed, hopefully that was that part.

I'll try these later tonight and see what happens.

> Please find the modified test-server.c and test-client.c attached.
> If you could include all files in libwebsockets-...tar.gz, that would be
> nice.
> E.g. Makefile.am, autogen.sh and configure.ac <http://configure.ac>
> aren't included in -b55451...

We've removed the autotools support, things build with Cmake now.  Have
a look at README.build.  This way I can maintain one text file and
update even Windows builds with the same action, which was impossible
before.