[Libwebsockets] Browser detection

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Tue Mar 19 20:40:55 CET 2013

Hi -

The test.html in libwebsockets is just a sample to make the tests work, you can completely discard it and make your own.  In fact that's pretty expected.

Generally though, flash already has had flies buzzing around it for a long time and websockets is html5.  I don't think we want to add any support for flash or flash sockets or whatever they are, even though I can understand you might need to.

Not sure if that gets your point or not ...

-Andy