[Libwebsockets] error for autogen.sh

Dinesh Guleria din.gulu.er at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 15:28:07 CET 2013


So i thoght to change to libtool 2.4.2 & installed it , Now i am stuck
here  :-----
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15704808/installing-new-version-of-libtool-for-libwebsocket-warmcat

How to get it working ?

Please suggest

//Din


On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 7:53 PM, Dinesh Guleria <din.gulu.er at gmail.com>wrote:

> As per andy suggestion i used patch in this post :--
>
> http://ml.libwebsockets.org/pipermail/libwebsockets/2013-January/000027.html
>
> Its getting configured but getting error at make :-----
>
> ==============================
>
> ./autogen.sh
> Preparing the libwebsockets build system...please wait
>
> Found GNU Autoconf version 2.69
> perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
> perl: warning: Please check that your locale settings:
>     LANGUAGE = "en_US:",
>     LC_ALL = (unset),
>     LANG = "en_US.UTF-8"
>     are supported and installed on your system.
> perl: warning: Falling back to the standard locale ("C").
> perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
> perl: warning: Please check that your locale settings:
>     LANGUAGE = "en_US:",
>     LC_ALL = (unset),
>     LANG = "en_US.UTF-8"
>     are supported and installed on your system.
> perl: warning: Falling back to the standard locale ("C").
> Found GNU Automake version 1.13
> Found GNU Libtool version 1.5.26
>
> Automatically preparing build ... done
>
> The libwebsockets build system is now prepared.  To build here, run:
>   ./configure
>   make
>
> =====================
>
>
> but i am getting following error at make :--
>
> =======================================
>
> make  all-recursive
> make[1]: Entering directory
> `/home/ignite/sbox2/rootfs/rfs-raspbian/home/pi/libwebsockets-fa17ca722544c9cdb14b87ca8a09fbcdc49d8cb5'
> Making all in lib
> make[2]: Entering directory
> `/home/ignite/sbox2/rootfs/rfs-raspbian/home/pi/libwebsockets-fa17ca722544c9cdb14b87ca8a09fbcdc49d8cb5/lib'
> /bin/bash ../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.
> -I..    -Wall -std=gnu99 -pedantic  -rdynamic -fPIC -Werror -c
> -DINSTALL_DATADIR=\"/usr/local/share\"
> -DLWS_OPENSSL_CLIENT_CERTS=\"/etc/pki/tls/certs/\" -g -O2 -D_DEBUG -MT
> libwebsockets_la-libwebsockets.lo -MD -MP -MF
> .deps/libwebsockets_la-libwebsockets.Tpo -c -o
> libwebsockets_la-libwebsockets.lo `test -f 'libwebsockets.c' || echo
> './'`libwebsockets.c
> ../libtool: line 865: X--tag=CC: command not found
> ../libtool: line 898: libtool: ignoring unknown tag : command not found
> ../libtool: line 865: X--mode=compile: command not found
> ../libtool: line 1032: *** Warning: inferring the mode of operation is
> deprecated.: command not found
> ../libtool: line 1033: *** Future versions of Libtool will require
> --mode=MODE be specified.: command not found
> ../libtool: line 1176: Xgcc: command not found
> ../libtool: line 1176: X-DHAVE_CONFIG_H: command not found
> ../libtool: line 1176: X-I.: command not found
> ../libtool: line 1176: X-I..: command not found
> ../libtool: line 1176: X-Wall: command not found
> ../libtool: line 1176: X-std=gnu99: command not found
> ../libtool: line 1176: X-pedantic: command not found
> ../libtool: line 1176: X-rdynamic: command not found
> ../libtool: line 1176: X-fPIC: command not found
> ../libtool: line 1176: X-Werror: command not found
> ../libtool: line 1176: X-c: command not found
> ../libtool: line 1176: X-DINSTALL_DATADIR="/usr/local/share": No such file
> or directory
> ../libtool: line 1176: X-DLWS_OPENSSL_CLIENT_CERTS="/etc/pki/tls/certs/":
> No such file or directory
> ../libtool: line 1176: X-g: command not found
> ../libtool: line 1176: X-O2: command not found
> ../libtool: line 1176: X-D_DEBUG: command not found
> ../libtool: line 1176: X-MT: command not found
> ../libtool: line 1176: Xlibwebsockets_la-libwebsockets.lo: command not
> found
> ../libtool: line 1176: X-MD: command not found
> ../libtool: line 1176: X-MP: command not found
> ../libtool: line 1176: X-MF: command not found
> ../libtool: line 1176: X.deps/libwebsockets_la-libwebsockets.Tpo: No such
> file or directory
> ../libtool: line 1176: X-c: command not found
> ../libtool: line 1229: Xlibwebsockets_la-libwebsockets.lo: command not
> found
> ../libtool: line 1234: libtool: compile: cannot determine name of library
> object from `': command not found
> make[2]: *** [libwebsockets_la-libwebsockets.lo] Error 1
> make[2]: Leaving directory
> `/home/ignite/sbox2/rootfs/rfs-raspbian/home/pi/libwebsockets-fa17ca722544c9cdb14b87ca8a09fbcdc49d8cb5/lib'
> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory
> `/home/ignite/sbox2/rootfs/rfs-raspbian/home/pi/libwebsockets-fa17ca722544c9cdb14b87ca8a09fbcdc49d8cb5'
> make: *** [all] Error 2
>
> ========================================
>
> Please suggest how to resolve it ?
>
>
>
> On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 7:41 PM, Dinesh Guleria <din.gulu.er at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am getting following error :----
>>
>> ====================================== error ====================
>>
>> /pi/libwebsockets-1.0-chrome25-firefox17$ sb2 -t rfs-raspbian -eR
>> ./autogen.sh
>> Preparing the libwebsockets build system...please wait
>>
>> Found GNU Autoconf version 2.69
>> perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
>> perl: warning: Please check that your locale settings:
>>     LANGUAGE = "en_US:",
>>     LC_ALL = (unset),
>>     LANG = "en_US.UTF-8"
>>     are supported and installed on your system.
>> perl: warning: Falling back to the standard locale ("C").
>> perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
>> perl: warning: Please check that your locale settings:
>>     LANGUAGE = "en_US:",
>>     LC_ALL = (unset),
>>     LANG = "en_US.UTF-8"
>>     are supported and installed on your system.
>> perl: warning: Falling back to the standard locale ("C").
>> Found GNU Automake version 1.13
>> Found GNU Libtool version 1.5.26
>>
>> Automatically preparing build ... Warning: autoreconf failed
>> Attempting to run the preparation steps individually
>>
>> Preparing build ... ERROR: aclocal failed
>>
>>
>> ================================================================
>>
>> Please suggest, how to resolve it.
>>
>> //Din
>>
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://libwebsockets.org/pipermail/libwebsockets/attachments/20130329/2d1750bf/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Libwebsockets mailing list