[Libwebsockets] Firefox Websockets

Jack Mitchell ml at communistcode.co.uk
Fri May 17 13:37:21 CEST 2013

Hi,

I am currently having an issue where Firefox becomes out of sync with my
websocket messages. I have a Chrome window open and Firefox window open,
both on the same page, receiving exactly the same websocket messages,
however the Firefox window quickly becomes out of sync with the Chrome
window which always keeps sync. I have never seen Chrome go wrong, could
this be a problem with the Firefox specific implementation of websockets?

N.B. I can see that they're getting out of sync as my data arrives
periodically on the second, so it makes it easy to spot.

Cheers,
Jack.

--

   Jack Mitchell (jack at embed.me.uk)