[Libwebsockets] resource_path argument missing in README

"Andy Green (林安廸)" andy at warmcat.com
Thu May 2 00:48:41 CEST 2013

On 01/05/13 23:24, the mail apparently from Michael Franzl included:

Hi -

> I started ./libwebsocket-test-server
>
> and pointed my Chromium at
>
> http://127.0.0.1:7681/
>
> but the page is completely empty. Turns out I have to specify the
> --resource_path. Maybe you should update the README.test-apps?

You shouldn't have to specify that to get it to work.

By default it should point to
INSTALL_DATADIR/libwebsockets-test-server/, that in turn by default is
/usr/local/share/

#define LOCAL_RESOURCE_PATH INSTALL_DATADIR"/libwebsockets-test-server"

char *resource_path = LOCAL_RESOURCE_PATH;

Can you let me know what your platform, CMake arguments and if possible
the default resource_path (printf it in the test server)?