[Libwebsockets] [libwebsockets] Fix usage in Windows XP targetting projects (#26)

"Andy Green (林安廸)" andy at warmcat.com
Mon Nov 4 03:20:12 CET 2013

On 28/10/13 23:24, the mail apparently from apaku included:
> This is important since this stuff is in publicly included headers
> and even though the usage of the WSAPoll API is a runtime decision
> the public headers may be used in code that needs to build with
> /WIN32/WINNT=0x0501 to support WinXP.
>
> When building a project using libwebsockets with that define set
> to 0x0501 winsock.h will not define the WSAPOLLFD struct causing that
> project to fail to compile.

Thanks... I added a patch before this to convert that file to unix
line-endings as well.  It won't make trouble on Windows since it is
whitespace but it makes trouble here for applying patches without it.

http://git.libwebsockets.org/cgi-bin/cgit/libwebsockets/commit/?id=dae94d8adc351007982b467a67437832c6a9156c