[Libwebsockets] Cross compiling for imx28 (ARM9) make error if -DWITHOUT_EXTENSIONS=1

Thomas Spitz thomas.spitz at hestia-france.com
Thu Nov 21 10:50:03 CET 2013

Hello everybody,

As mentionned yesterday (
http://ml.libwebsockets.org/pipermail/libwebsockets/2013-November/000714.html)
didn't manage yet to use Cmake with SSL option. As I don't see any solution
at the moment, I tried to do a cmake without SSL. It works only if I put
extension option ( -DWITHOUT_EXTENSIONS=0). If I put
-DWITHOUT_EXTENSIONS=1 as recommended in
http://git.libwebsockets.org/cgi-bin/cgit/libwebsockets/tree/README.build for
cross compiling, I get the following error:

make
Scanning dependencies of target websockets
[  3%] Building C object CMakeFiles/websockets.dir/lib/base64-decode.c.o
[  6%] Building C object CMakeFiles/websockets.dir/lib/handshake.c.o
[ 10%] Building C object CMakeFiles/websockets.dir/lib/libwebsockets.c.o
[ 13%] Building C object CMakeFiles/websockets.dir/lib/output.c.o
/home/thomas/workspace/serveurWeb/libwebsockets/libwebsockets/lib/output.c:
In function ‘lws_issue_raw’:
/home/thomas/workspace/serveurWeb/libwebsockets/libwebsockets/lib/output.c:162:1:
erreur: label ‘handle_truncated_send’ defined but not used
[-Werror=unused-label]
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/websockets.dir/lib/output.c.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/websockets.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Could you please explain what is this option for?

Thanks in advance

Best regards,
Thomas