[Libwebsockets] libwebsockets is taking 50% cpu cycle after serving one http connection

bjorka adinov adinov.bjorka at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 07:07:40 CET 2013

Thanks for the reply.

I tried with the 1.23 version, compiled using Visual Studio 10 Express,
projects generated using CMAKE 2.8. The symptom is still there, usually
immediately after I opened the second window (using Chrome, dumb-increment
only). I try this on other PC and the problem also occurred. Any help will
be greatly appreciated, also I can provide you with necessary data to
reproduce this.