[Libwebsockets] [libwebsockets] #46: Does not work with Safari for Windows and Safari for iOS

Graham Newton gnewton at peavey-eu.com
Wed Nov 6 13:09:57 CET 2013

Andy
I realise that you have good reasons for doing this but I would like to
flag that this is causing me an issue as well.
This is just to indicate that aleksandr is not the only one!!
I know that Apple are a pain in this respect but in the real world we
have to deal with them.
Regards
Graham

On 06/11/13 10:07, Trac wrote:
> #46: Does not work with Safari for Windows and Safari for iOS
> ------------------------------------+------------------------
>    Reporter:  aleksandr.gutenev      |      Owner:
>        Type:  enhancement            |     Status:  closed
>   Component:  libwebsockets library  |    Version:
> Resolution:  wontfix                |   Keywords:  Safari iOS
> ------------------------------------+------------------------
> Changes (by agreen):
>
>   * status:  new => closed
>   * resolution:   => wontfix
>

> Old description:
>
>> Safari uses old version of !WebSocket protocol.
>>
>> Its request look like this:
>> {{{
>> GET / HTTP/1.1
>> Upgrade: WebSocket
>> Connection: Upgrade
>> Host: 172.28.100.5
>> Origin: http://172.28.100.5
>> Sec-WebSocket-Key1: J  g1 8 e4 43X6T76  m0V   Sc  0u
>> Sec-WebSocket-Key2: 38K+   9207FV|  li8 o92  {q8

NbEMq1

--
Graham Newton
Senior Software Engineer

Phone 	+44 1865 734397
Direct 	+44 1865 734397
Email 	gnewton at peavey-eu.com
Web 	www.peaveycommercialaudio.com
<http://www.peaveycommercialaudio.com> - mm.peavey.com
<http://mm.peavey.com> - www.crestaudio.com <http://www.crestaudio.com>
- aa.peavey.com <http://aa.peavey.com> - www.peaveyoxford.com
<http://www.peaveyoxford.com>

*PEAVEY COMMERCIAL AUDIO* - Great Folds Road, Corby, Northamptonshire,
NN18 9ET UK
*PEAVEY DIGITAL RESEARCH* - 6 Elm Place, Eynsham, Oxfordshire OX29 4BD UK
*PEAVEY ITALIA* - Via P.La Torre 21, Zona Ind.le Cerretano, 60022
Castelfidardo An, Italy
*PEAVEY CHINA* - 1F Taiping Yaoye, 3 Gongye Wu Lu, Shekou, Shenzhen
China 518067
*PEAVEY ELECTRONICS CORPORATION* - 5022 Hartley Peavey Drive, Meridian,
MS 39305 USA

Peavey Electronics Limited is a registered company in England & Wales,
Company Registration No.: 01249126
Registered office: GREAT FOLDS ROAD OAKLEY HAY CORBY NORTHAMPTONSHIRE.
NN18 9ET