[Libwebsockets] Integrate new file into libwebsocket make build system

Edwin van den Oetelaar oetelaar.automatisering at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 00:15:10 CET 2013

Hello Hemant,

The usual procedure is to build and install the library and use it as such.
You would make a new project and
#include <libwebsockets.h>

and then link to the library to build the final binary. (using -l flag)
gcc myapp.c -o myapp -lwebsockets

Working inside the library directory is not the normal way.

Greetings,
Edwin van den Oetelaar