[Libwebsockets] libwebsocket client operation with Nginx server

Hemant Kumar hkumar at arubanetworks.com
Fri Oct 18 19:33:53 CEST 2013

Hi All

This is slightly out of regular libwebsocket issues.
Although I got regular libwebsocket client test-client.c working with test-server.c , but when I
Try to run the same client with nginx server running on port 80, it results in LWS_CALLBACK_CONNECTION_ERROR.
I was thinking since nginx has also support for libwebsocket, so it will at least establish connection.
I don't have much idea regarding internals of nginx and will appreciate if anyone can shed light on this.

Thanks
Hemant