[Libwebsockets] libwebsockets is taking 50% cpu cycle after serving one http connection

bjorka adinov adinov.bjorka at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 08:41:38 CET 2013

Hello Andy,

I managed to compiled and ran test_server sample (from ver. 1.22) using
Visual Studio 2008 compiler (My OS is windows 7 home premium). I accessed
http://localhost:7681 and it was functioning well, the dumb_increment
protocol worked (the counter number was running), and the lws_mirror also
working ( I can draw shapes).

Unfortunately the application consumed 50% cycle of my CPU (Core 2 Duo 2,5
GHZ). I tried to modify test.html file, make it only serves static html
page and no javascript whatsoever and the problem persist. After few
seconds, the cpu cycle will always go to 50%.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated

Thanks