[Libwebsockets] Fwd: [zeromq-dev] zmq epoll loop taking over 50% of application cpu time

"Andy Green (林安廸)" andy at warmcat.com
Tue Oct 1 15:05:50 CEST 2013

On 01/10/13 04:04, the mail apparently from Michael Haberler included:

> fyi - this was posted to the zeromq-dev list
>
> I've written a zmq/libwebsocket application, but I did use Andrew's
> libev based variant ; I did not look into performance implications
> though since my requirements are low

Sorry I failed to really understand the meaning of what's in the zip file.

The suggestion is that our canonical libwebsockets is somehow very
inefficient and a patch makes it 35 times faster?

Or our test client is inefficient?  It can easily be, I originally made
it up on the spur of the moment.

Or the problem is in one of these other versions of lws?

Sorry if I dumbly missed the point.

-Andy