[Libwebsockets] [libwebsockets] SSL_connect on iOS with http proxy fails when SSL_connect can't connect immediately (with blocking sockets, branched from 6c58228) (#18)

"Andy Green (林安廸)" andy at warmcat.com
Fri Oct 25 16:33:39 CEST 2013

On 25/10/13 22:00, the mail apparently from shyswork included:
> Please take a look at a new branch I've posted
> https://github.com/shyswork/libwebsockets/tree/nonblocking_socket_minor_fixes
> it contains some fixes for iOS. I have also hardcoded my server address
> and port here
> (https://github.com/warmcat/libwebsockets/blob/6c58228577306c023b072b5c7c7a2b044a94f12a/lib/client-handshake.c#L26
> ) in order to check if the problem described in my previous commit goes
> away and it worked fine for me. I would be very grateful if you could
> review changes and pick them into upstream and fix the issue with proxy
> as well.

http://git.libwebsockets.org/cgi-bin/cgit/libwebsockets/commit/?id=6b5c1af4393413db0666becf41f60dbc810982a7
http://git.libwebsockets.org/cgi-bin/cgit/libwebsockets/commit/?id=5efcb3f7dec0d284aa89d5fc179de70d0405b52c
http://git.libwebsockets.org/cgi-bin/cgit/libwebsockets/commit/?id=cfa8ac34c7693d0194e62856c848f9c4430061bf

the patch I mentioned before should fix the peer address / port
overwrite issue when connecting to proxy.

Thanks for sharing your work.