[Libwebsockets] Tagging

"Andy Green (林安廸)" andy at warmcat.com
Sat Oct 26 14:43:04 CEST 2013

On 24/10/13 23:10, the mail apparently from Arokux X included:
> Hi all,
>
> I've noticed you guys do not like to tag much. However this is
> important for the users like me who want to checkout a bit tested code
> and are afraid of bleeding edge i.e. HEAD.

You're right, it has been a long time since the last tag.

I have been hanging on to release v1.23 that's done now and tagged

v1.23-chrome32-firefox24

There's a very big diffstat, on the last release we still had autotools
build.  Most of the notable features are in the changelog

http://git.libwebsockets.org/cgi-bin/cgit/libwebsockets/tree/changelog?id=81877e6a4ce78d687f46ec525651813604ce48cc

but there was also a lot of small robustness work and hopefully making
the last corner cases fully nonblocking.

-Andy