[Libwebsockets] websocket library

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Tue Sep 24 22:59:50 CEST 2013

On Sep 25, 2013 4:28 AM, "Justin Burrell" <Justin.Burrell at iconfitness.com>
wrote:

Cc libwebsockets ml

> Andy,
>
> I am looking for a websocket library in c that I can use on a
micro-controller.  Will your library work well on a Cypress psoc5lp
controller.  I have downloaded it and started looking at it.  I'm not
exactly the best in programming but getting better.  Have you had success
with this on a micro controller.  What I have seen in the readme's was all
pc based explanations.  Any help you can give me is much appreciated.

It should work fine on cortex m3 class cpu.

Have a look through the readmes about disabling pieces you don't need and
footprint estimates for embedded use.

The main thing you need is networking stack and some rtos to provide poll().

-Andy