[Libwebsockets] Http web server integration (suggestions)

Simone Maccanti simonemacc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 21:54:01 CEST 2014

Hello guys,
i'm playing with websockets for a few days now, and i've to make some
decision of how to proceed. We have a product that run uCLinux over an
Altera Nios II, with a very minimun web interface. We need to publish now
some "real time" data over that web page, and that's why web sockets. We
can't use other ports except the 80: the websocket server can't establish a
connection with the browser through other ports. So i need to integrate the
lws with the webserver that run on that board. I'm not totally sure that
this is the best solution, I'm open to suggestion.
Thanks.