[Libwebsockets] How to resolve this error -- too many arguments to libwebsockets_serve_http_file()

Dinesh Guleria din.gulu.er at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 19:12:12 CEST 2014

Hi ,

I am facing error due to the compatibility of function call ,
In our project we are using function call -- libwebsockets_serve_http_file()
with five arguments.

Now how to resolve this error :---
to many argument to function int libwebsockets_serve_http_file()

Our file, give 5 argument to this system call libwebsockets_serve_http_file
:----
https://github.com/grodansparadis/vscp_software/blob/master/src/vscp/common/controlobject.cpp

libwebsockets_serve_http_file(context,

                wsi,
                path.ToAscii(),
                mime.ToAscii(),

		NULL )

Please suggest which older version of libwebsocket uses 5 argumnets to
function call libwebsockets_serve_http_file() so that i can use that
library to resolve this error ?

Or if some alternative way is their to resolve this error ?

Regards,
Dinesh