[Libwebsockets] Error 98 on binding port (Nios II)

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Wed Apr 2 15:22:53 CEST 2014

On 04/02/2014 09:12 PM, Simone Maccanti wrote:
> Yep you are right.
> #netstat shows the port 55554 still in status LISTEN... after i killed
> the server, interesting.

If you exit the server normally and call the destroy context callback,
it should close the listen socket.

Even if you don't close it nicely, Linux shouldn't have the idea of a
socket open and listening with no owning process anyway, sounds like
it's some issue with uclinux.

TIME_WAIT is different, it's not listening and accepting new connections
like that.