[Libwebsockets] How to resolve this error -- too many arguments to libwebsockets_serve_http_file()

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Mon Apr 21 00:53:09 CEST 2014

On 04/20/2014 02:46 AM, Dinesh Guleria wrote:
> See the attached printshot .. following is the number arguments took by
> this system call.
> /usr/local/inclue/libwebsockets.h

Current (HEAD) libwebsockets does take 5 args.

http://git.libwebsockets.org/cgi-bin/cgit/libwebsockets/tree/lib/libwebsockets.h#n1060

LWS_VISIBLE LWS_EXTERN int
libwebsockets_serve_http_file(struct libwebsocket_context *context,
                         struct libwebsocket *wsi, const char *file,
                         const char *content_type, const char
*other_headers);

-Andy