[Libwebsockets] libwebsocket_callback_on_writable

Julio A. Becerra julioabg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 03:08:54 CEST 2014

Thanks for the answer!

Well, let's say that a client is connected to my libwebsockets server. When
some event occurs, I want to send (write) something to this client, so I
request the callback on writable.

When the job is done (everything is sent), I do not want to close the
connection, I want the client to keep connected. But my callback function
is still being continuously called because I cannot find a way to remove
this request.

Hope my explanation is clear enough. In short: the client is always
connected, and I want to request the callback on writeable at my
convenience... so I need a way to remove the request.

Thanks again!