[Libwebsockets] libwebsocket close notification.

Steve Calfee scalfee at mqidentity.com
Mon Aug 4 19:41:33 CEST 2014

Hi,

I am implementing a binary upload from browser to libwebsocket server. For this websoocket; I open when I want to start the upload and close when I am done (after receiving confirmation from the server).

I would like to just upload until done, and then know at the server to close the file. However I am not getting a socket callback with  LWS_CALLBACK_CLOSED or indeed with any callback (I printed in the default case too). I think I am properly closing the connection in the browser and I do get the onclose callback in html. Doesn't the server get some notification?

Thanks, Steve