[Libwebsockets] Crash when client browser refresh the page while connection is open

Sazali Hisham sazalihisham at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 06:16:57 CEST 2014

Hi Andy,

I am facing a strange behaviour. libwebsocket->service crashed when the
client browser who is connected,refresh the page. The close callback
triggered but then libwebsocket->service call crashed. However, it is
working just fine if the client directly close the browser, or closing the
connection via javascript.

The way I use libwebsocket is by wrapping it in a class which left only the
callbacks in the main program. Also I just use simple infinite loop in my
main() that calls libwebsocket->service. I created a getter function in the
class that returns libwebsocket context to be used in the service function.

Am a newbie. I really appreciate your advices.

Thanks!

Sazali