[Libwebsockets] libwebsocket close notification.

Steve Calfee scalfee at mqidentity.com
Mon Aug 4 23:31:11 CEST 2014

Hi Andy,

Sorry to keep bothering you. This time on being assured by you I should get the callback I looked at the code and noticed the logging level was lwsl_info so I was not seeing it. when I bumped it to lwsl_notice I am getting the callback.

So no problem on the libwebsocket stuff so far at all. Good Job.

Steve