[Libwebsockets] net::ERR_CONTENT_LENGTH_MISMATCH

Bekiares Tyrone-CTB041 Tyrone.Bekiares at motorolasolutions.com
Sat Aug 9 22:54:57 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm working with LWS 1.3 using VS2013. When I run under Win7 in non-SSL mode, I get the following error in Chrome (v36) when I try to load large files (GET http://127.0.0.1:1234/jquery/jquery.mobile-1.4.2.js net::ERR_CONTENT_LENGTH_MISMATCH). The .js file in question is 443kb.

I'm serving them the "easy" way using libwebsockets_serve_http_file().

I don't get any error when loading these files using FireFox.

I don't get any error when loading these files with the same version of Chrome, but with LWS 1.23.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Ty