[Libwebsockets] SSL on Win32 with 1.3

Bekiares Tyrone-CTB041 Tyrone.Bekiares at motorolasolutions.com
Sun Aug 10 16:11:06 CEST 2014

Hi Andy,

Thanks! Indeed, that fixes the SSL issue. I still get the following error under Chrome 36 with LWS 1.3 (not with 1.23):

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONTENT_LENGTH_MISMATCH https://127.0.0.1:1234/jquery/jquery.mobile-1.4.2.min.js

When I load larger files using the "easy" method.

Thoughts?

Thanks again,
Ty