[Libwebsockets] [RFC] refactoring event_ops

Alejandro Mery amery at geeks.cl
Tue Dec 16 00:36:21 CET 2014

Hi,
the following is an initial attempt to decouple the polling from the
platform specific code and allow integrating other event loops in future
without polling the code base. It's not really a "pull request" but a
request for comments, testing and feedback.

regarding libev, the LWS_SERVER_OPTION_LIBEV is still there and functional
but I wonder if I should remove it entirely. SIGINT catching hasn't been
readded because I believe it's out of the scope of lws.

thanks,
Alejandro Mery