[Libwebsockets] Serving http from memory.

"Andy Green (林安廸)" andy at warmcat.com
Sat Feb 15 06:30:51 CET 2014

On 20/11/13 11:19, the mail apparently from Dmitrii Efimov included:
> Hello.
>
> In my version of LWS I've implemented functionality for serving http
> from memory.
>
> My server generates pack/unpack data for the front-end on the fly.
> It is static for each protocol and served before http upgrading is done,
> so it was logical to avoid opening/closing files on each incoming
> connection.
>
> Do you think this is worth submitting?

I'm sorry for the late reply.

The list only accepts subscribers to post and didn't notify me about
your mail.

To be honest I don't really understand the scope of what you have
implemented or what "pack / unpack data for the front end" means.

If you're still interested, by all means send a patch and it'll probably
make it clear what it does.

-Andy